Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What would you do?


We asked the question last Sunday: "what would you do if you had one month to live?" Here are some of the responses we received:

• Surround myself with family
• Praise God!
• Spread the Lord’s words to as many as possible
• Live each day to the fullest, but for real this time
• Proclaim Christ’s name until He comes for me
• Take my 4 year old daughter to places that are the most beautiful to me, so that she would remember that those special places were important and share in the beauty of the universe!
• Enrich family relationships and all relationships
• Grow my faith each day I have left on earth
• Be a missionary and spread the Word of God
• Spend, spend, spend!
• Learn to ride a motorcycle
• Move to Hawaii
• Boldly proclaim the Gospel to unbelievers in the family
• Ask for forgiveness and love my family and others
• Luther said, “I would plant an apple tree today.”
• Give many more hugs
• Thank Jesus for the gracious time he gave me on this earth and for giving His life for me to live eternally.
• Witness to the ends of the earth God is in love with us and Jesus is the only way to Him!
• I would write, and I would love
• Inspire achievers to thrive with integrity
• Laugh with my family every day and serve as much as I can
• Devote each day to glorify the Lord in all I do
• Love one another and praise God
• Quit work, run every day, write a book and worship life with my family every day
• Spend all my time with my family
• Spend every minute with my children
• Love, love, love!
• I would win a hockey game and leave school
• I would not change a thing. Praise God!
• Spend more time with family and in God’s word.
• We would live the way we are doing.
• Live life with more passion and closer to God.
• Read more Bible and pray more
• I would buy an Alpaca farm
• Talk with all my unsaved family and friends about Jesus
• Prepare my family and spend time with my family
• Go on a trip with my family
• Help friends who don’t know God
• Live each day closer to Jesus and love others like He loves me
• Show my love and respect to everyone—a reflection of God’s love to me!
• More time in the Word, more time with family
• Live for God, mend fences
• Rededicate my life to God and my spouse
• Get married!
• Go deeper with Jesus!
• Laugh, love and embrace those close to me
• Pray
• Let my family know how important they are in my life and that I love them
• Live every day fully and travel to LA to meet Zac Efron
• Pull the kids out of school and travel as a family
• Prepare what I have not yet in order to die—I am speaking in reference to love and spirituality
• Be with the ones I love and spread the Word of God
• Have more faith and trust in God
• Write a letter to all my loved ones, showing my love
• Return home and spend time with my family and God
• Get all my friends and family together and tell them how much I love them
• To always trust, pray, praise, and be even more joyful in thanks!
• Do devotions
• Say “hi” to random people
• Go to the mountains with my family
• Read the Bible with my spouse
• Live as much as I can

No comments:

Subscribe to Pastor Phil's Mailing List
Email: