Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Curt Berg



Curt Berg is our longest serving staff member. In fact, Curt has served on staff longer than anyone else in the history of the church.

Here is what Curt says about Lord of Life:

I love Lord of Life because of the people and their ability to point me to GOD through Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit. Whether it's Pastor Phil, my co-workers, or the many folks that make up the body of Christ at Lord of Life I do love this place! I also love it because people show their love to me even when I don't deserve it, AND I love it because eventhough they don't deserve it I still love them too! It's a place where I can forgive others as they forgive me and we still don't mind each other's company. It's great when unity reigns and we feel the harmony only the love of GOD can sing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phil ~ you don't know me, but I was at LOL back in the school gym days! Tell Curt he has a couple of nice pictures for an old-timer and to check his email! ~ Paul T.

Subscribe to Pastor Phil's Mailing List
Email: